Friday, January 18, 2013

Teaching and Translating English

My name is Carlos Campos. Im 22 years young and I have recently moved to Costa Rica to study the teaching and translating of the english language. I have decided this to be my carreer after i was an employee at a school as a teachers aid. I have found new motivation in this carreer. This is because i know that through this profession i can make a difference in peoples lives and aso possibly shaoe the future for our children through teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carlos, I add to my contacts.
    Share your thoughts with you, teaching is a race in which we can help others while contributing to the education of people in the future.
    A motivational phrase:
    There are no obstacles, only opportunities to grow!

    Welcome to Freshman Seminar

    ReplyDelete